As a professional transcription company, we pride ourselves on our accuracy and client satisfaction.
Welcome to a brief look at our transcription service breakdown.
We have a large transcription team who can assist with legal matters/disciplinaries/corporate meetings/interviews/focus groups and any other audio you require.
Our Transcription Service Breakdown
- We would receive the audio from the client that needs to be transcribed. The audio files received are reviewed by our transcription manager to confirm the quality of the audio as well as the total duration of the files.
- Upon completion of the review of the audio quality as well as the complete duration of the audio files a relevant estimate is sent to the client.
- Once the client has confirmed that we are allowed to proceed we do ask the client for any specifications that would be needed for the transcriptions such as speaker names, industry jargon and formatting. This assists us in our accuracy rates – the more information the better!
- After all audio files have been transcribed they are individually proofread by the transcriber and once audios have been sent to the transcription manager, our manager proceeds to proofread the document a second time to ensure all the client’s specifications and expectations.
- Thereafter all the transcripts are sent to the client for their approval.
- Files can be uploaded to us using Dropbox, WeTransfer, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or any other similar method of your choice.
We can add timestamps if required and work with your preferred template should you have one in mind.
We have a large team of transcribers who use all the latest/best equipment to assist in the accuracy of our transcripts. These include the following:
- Footpedals – these are essential for any transcription work
- Noise-canceling headphones
Our specialist transcription team work for many major companies regularly such as:
- HSRC – Human Sciences Research Council
- SAPS – South African Police Service
- Lindsay Keller
- Nedbank Limited
- First National Bank
- Ikapa Data
- Stapelberg and Associates
- South African Civil Aviation Authority
- Vegas Gaming Group
- Cliff Dekker Hofmeyer
- Errol Goss
We transcribe in two styles:
- Full verbatim – this is used in legal and disciplinary hearings where everything that is said (filler words, stutters and false starts) transcribed fully
- Clean verbatim – we use this style for interviews and focus group discussions where we omit filler words or any false starts
Please contact us today to discuss your transcription requirements with one of our language managers who will assist you with a quote for your specific needs.