In order to deliver quality work, we use only top-quality suppliers. Most of our suppliers hold a post-graduate qualification, some with masters and PhD degrees, and they are active in their chosen subject field.
- For educational material development and translation, we use only developers/translators with suitable experience.
- We use a system of obtaining references from clients, trainers of translators/editors, and the professional editors’ body (PEG) and professional translators’ body (SATI) to appoint suppliers, after which they are mentored and subjected to frequent quality checks.
- We have close relationships with most relevant training institutions. One of our members, Hannietjie, was a full-time lecturer in translation studies at Wits University for 15 years and continues to train translators in a part-time capacity.
- We furthermore obtain regular feedback from clients about the quality of the work we produce.
Our Quality Control Process in Translation
- Your work is first translated by one of our carefully selected expert translators.
- It is then checked by a second, independent translator.
- We also revise the work before delivering to you, our valued client.
Other Quality Control Processes – Writing, editing and proofreading
All of our work goes through an independent quality checking process with one expert service provider completing the work and a full independent checking process provide by a second service provider. This ensures our work is always of the highest quality.