Bangula offers a full house of language services.
‘From translation and transcription services, professional editing and proofreading, rewriting and typesetting of documents.’
Follow these links for a full list of our language services:
- We expertly oversee every aspect of your language project.
- We appoint and manage experts to get the job done – from writing, to editing, design, layout and proofreading. We also do expert translations as required.
- ePub editing and rich media development count among our specialities.
‘In order to deliver quality work, we use only top-quality suppliers.’
Most of our suppliers hold a post-graduate qualification, some with masters and PhD degrees, and they are active in their chosen subject field.
- For educational material development and translation, we use only developers/translators with suitable experience.
- We use a system of obtaining references from clients, trainers of translators/editors, and the professional editors’ body (PEG) and professional translators’ body (SATI) to appoint suppliers, after which they are mentored and subjected to frequent quality checks.
- We have close relationships with most relevant training institutions. One of our members, Hannietjie, was a full-time lecturer in translation studies at Wits University for 15 years and continues to train translators in a part-time capacity.
- We obtain regular feedback from clients about the quality of the work we produce.